Monday, October 21, 2013

Horror Movies

I love scary movies. Most people cringe at them, but its what I live for. The scarier the better. I never get scared so if a movie brings terror to my heart then I know it was truly a good one. I have seen so many scary movies that I can usually tell someone exactly what will happen during a movie I have never even seen, but when I'm wrong about it I cherish it. I love the adrenaline rush I get when I'm scared, my body gets all tingly and warm. Its the best! Most people don't think scary movies are good date movies, I beg to differ. What isn't good about having an excuse to hold on to a cute guys hand or use his shoulder to hide your eyes? Nothing at all! Plus a guy would probably much rather go to a horror film than a chick flick. So I say bring on the movies and make them good, because I'm almost unscareable. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment