Monday, October 21, 2013

How to handle hard- to- hadle roommates

My roommate and I are two very different people. She is almost my exact opposite. I am usually a very tolerant person, I can put up with the most annoying things fairly well (thanks to living with little brothers). But my roommate is super messy, and her stuff isn't just on her side of the room. She has clutter everywhere and boxes she still hasn't unpacked! I mean seriously how can someone still not be unpacked!?! I try to deal with it but I feel as though she doesn't realize I have to live there too. I know I'm not the cleanest person ever but I feel like I should try to be not that I have to share a room. To me its like she doesn't even care. She has a lot of down time she could use to clean but she takes naps instead. I don't know how to say it nicely that I hate all her clutter. AHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment