Sunday, November 17, 2013

Her Dream Day

Every girl dreams of her wedding day. The perfect dress, the perfect venue, the tastiest food, and most importantly the perfect guy, all make for a perfect wedding. I personally can't wait to go dress shopping and to see my boyfriends eyes when I walk down the isle looking stunning in my dress. I want an A-line or mermaid style dress, those are my favorite and look the most flattering on me. My best friend Taylor will be my maid of honor. That's really all the detail I have planned out. But I still can't wait. If I was rich  my dream wedding would be an edible wedding. Like the one room in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That would be the best thing ever. Every wedding is perfect as long as the couple is truly in love.

1 comment:

  1. The important thing is the marriage that comes after the wedding. ;)

    I remember some of free reading at college was running to the store and looking through the bridal magazines ..... being we didn't have Internet and all.

    ReplyDelete